Jan Helson was very excited to join Bobblehead Dad Jim Higley for an awesome podcast dicussion about raising philanthropic kids. Here’s a quick sampling of just a few of the things they discussed.
• The differences between philanthropy and being kind-hearted
• The importance of helping your kids “connect” with a cause
• Why volunteering as a family is so important
• Why “philanthropy” doesn’t have to include money
• Some great websites to help kids understand causes
• Why philanthropy is a great way to build kids of character!